5 Thoughts For Today
5. If I saw the girl with one arm from this season of The Bachelor, I would be tempted to ask her out. But then I would say, "Oh, wait, you were on The Bachelor. Never mind." Which prompts us all to ask why we watch it, if we wouldn't get in their faces and tell these people that they disrespect themselves and the Sacrament of Matrimony (yeah, I went there) by doing this.
4. Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway? No, seriously, I'd like an answer to this question.
3. Speaking of parking, there is no actual rule for a pot to be awarded in Monopoly when one lands on Free Parking. Even though every single person I've ever known plays this way. #sensusfidelium #tradition.
2. I'd like to think I'm pretty tough. But put a cat or kitten in the room..."KITTY!!!" The rule applies to dogs as well. You've been warned.
1. "I never thought that I'd love someone/That was someone else's dream..."