5 Thoughts For Today
5. I'm not saying that I'm a desperate, sad excuse for a man, but let's just say that I no longer laugh at the Geordi LaForge Holodeck Debacle. (let the Trekkies understand)
4. I finally watched the Blake Shelton Not So Family Christmas. No kidding. You couldn't have done worse with Dawkins, New Age nuns, and an Asherah pole. Blake Fail.
3. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, 19, first-round draft pick out of the University of Kentucky, says he lost a game of one-on-one to Michael Jordan. Yes, that Jordan. He's 50.
2. It is my honor to offer my favorite thing to Jesus in union with His paschal suffering. That said, if I say, "You have the bridge, Number One" 1000 times and eat steak for 97 straight days, cut me some slack, OK?
1. I wouldn't say kindness and charm is everything, but let's call it the Scarlett Barrier, as in, "I don't care if you're Scarlett Johansson; you need to get outta here, before I freak out."