Skip to main content

Men Are Pigs

Got your attention, didn't I? I don't mean to say there are no good men. I should hope not! I expect myself to be one. The thing is, though, we are selfish trolls, by default. That's the only way a starlet can say things like, "He'll either look at porn, or you" and no one really flinches. Women can lust, too. But I think we know that we live in a society that tolerates and embraces imbalanced male sexuality.

What I'm really sick of--beyond myself--is the attitude that we are entitled to sexual gratification. Dudes, that is garbage. God will send me a wife if he thinks it's good, and not before. He's calling me and you to chastity in any case. What is "chastity," anyway? It's the integration of our sexuality into the whole of our person, and to the plan of God as a whole. Plain English: Sex doesn't exist for its own sake. It has a place, and that place isn't at the top of the pyramid. That means that the girl you "have to have" doesn't owe you her heart, or her body. This also means that it's not her fault that you are sexually frustrated, or that the world hasn't affirmed you as a sexual being. Read that sentence twice, my brothers. I wouldn't type it if it didn't need to be said.

I know how it is, man. I've been "in love" so many times, it scares me. I'm just a lover, man. I can't be anything other than what I am. But you aren't "friends" with a woman until you can look straight in her eyes and say, "I'd love you forever, but if that's not the best for you, I'll do whatever else you need" and mean it. The first part is a thing you usually don't need or get to say, and that's OK. Your female friends probably know, if you've said or done other things to indicate your intentions. God-willing, you're only getting one shot at this. You're only going to marry one woman. That means you'll see the most incredible, amazing women marry other men, or no one at all. She's not yours until she is. I don't give a d*** what the culture says about it.

Your job at all times as a gentleman is to make the women you encounter feel comfortable and safe, even if one woman in particular doesn't deserve it, or makes it very arduous. It's not for the sake of self-image; it's for the sake of God, and the good of everyone. Feminism teaches women that this is outmoded, evil, and backwards. But is there anyone more unhappy than a woman in the grip of feminism? And is there anything more contemptible than a man in its grip, attempting to curry favor with its angry, confused female adherents?

It's our fault that they ever associated it with equality at all. Our failure to be the kind of men that women can respect. She may be smarter than you. She may make more money. But on her best day, she wants and needs to know that you're there, and you've got whatever it is under control. Romantic notions? I think not. Not from what I've seen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Don't Need No Magisterium: (Jason's Version) (But Actually, We Do)

Hilarious Com-Box Quote of The Day: "I was caught immediately because it is the Acts of the Apostles, not the Acts of the Holy Spirit Acting Erratically."--Donald Todd, reacting to the inartful opposition of the Holy Spirit and the Magisterium. Mark Galli, an editor at Christianity Today, had suggested that today's "confusion" in evangelicalism replicates a confusion on the day of Pentecost. Mr. Todd commented after this reply , and the original article is here. My thoughts: By what means was this Church-less "consensus" formed? If the Council did not possess the authority to adjudicate such questions, who does? If the Council Fathers did not intend to be the arbiters, why do they say that they do? At the risk of being rude, I would define evangelicalism as, "Whatever I want or need to believe at any particular time." Ecclesial authority to settle a particular question is a step forward, but only as long as, "God alone is Lord of the con...

Who Is Out Here Having Sex And Children With People They Don’t Like?

 And look, I’m not married. I’ve never been married. I have no children. I didn’t choose that; things just worked out that way. If you must know, I haven’t had sexual intercourse either. I probably should say “coitus,” so I am not arguing with some progressive activist about what “sexual intercourse” means. But I figured out from influencer videos or something what a “dead bedroom” was. Unless a couple mutually agrees that they don’t want to have sex/coitus anymore (hopefully to pray and serve) this is usually bad. I’ve known enough couples that it’s probably an indicator of trouble, especially for couples who are still able to have children. Is it really that wild to at least hope that Mr. and Mrs. Vance love each other? That a fourth child yet born at least might indicate that they enjoy each other?  Children are definitely not responsible for their parents’ happiness. That’s absolutely true. But wouldn’t any child hope their parents were happy, when they came into being? As...

What I Should Have Said

 I was functionally fired from my teaching job in November, 2024, after an unjust administrative "process" initiated by HR , and triggered by false accusations the content of which I was never told. My "defense" therefore could have no reasonable basis or direction. I won't say the name of the Local Education Agency, but the town where I lived and worked was Cheraw, South Carolina. I think that once I was on administrative leave, they could use nearly any indiscretion of mine as the final straw to remove me. I did connect with students on social media in protest, and I did express hope that I would quickly be returned to the classroom. The principal of the high school where I worked--a true lackey of the bureaucracy, and fully committed to educational ideas, methods, and solutions that don't work--also allowed his personal dislike of me to take the form of a belief that I was a substandard teacher. He gave me an unsatisfactory review on October 12, and we ha...