Skip to main content

I'm Sorry, But Not

So true, it's a kick to the groin.

Comments

Unknown said…
JK, In the linked article, Fr. Longenecker identifies a problem and proposes a solution. He says a big problem - perhaps the biggest problem - in the Church today is a Christianity with God's grace; one that "is simply about making the world a better place". Then he proposes that the best response is to pray and "Let them get on with their work and you get on with yours".

I agree with Fr. Longenecker's identification of the problem, but I don't think his solution is optimal. What are your thoughts?
Jason said…
I'm assuming you meant, "without God's grace." I would say that I agree with the piece. I reserve the right, however, to engage with an individual person more deeply, if it seems prudent and profitable to do so. There can be no quarter given to a false worldview.